How To Delete Xbox Account Easily
In this post, we want to describe how to delete Xbox account. Xbox is a video gaming brand created by Microsoft. It represents a series of video game consoles developed by Microsoft. If you no longer want to use your Xbox account, or if it has been hacked, then you may want to delete it. The process is relatively simple, but there are a few things that you should keep in mind. In this article, we will walk you through the steps necessary to delete your Xbox account permanently.
What You Should Know Before Deleting Xbox Account
When you decided to delete your Xbox account – you should know that afterward, you will not be able to regain anything of these: games, money, subscriptions, etc.
Also, you should know that deleting an Xbox account does not delete all of its associated data from the cloud storage service. It will remain in Microsoft’s servers until you decide to either buy another Xbox console or delete the account completely. If you want to remove all of your data from Microsoft’s servers, you will need to do so manually. But it’s worth to consider that you can come back to Xbox sometime – and it will be a moment of pleasure having all data saved!
How To Delete Xbox Account – Step By Step
1. First, you will need to sign in to your Xbox account.
2. Second, once you have signed in, go to the Settings menu. You can find this by clicking on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. So, in the Settings menu, select Account. This is where you will be able to remove your account.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Delete Account”. You will be prompted for your password again, and then you can delete it.
5. You will have two options on how to delete Xbox account: in 30 or 60 days. After you choose the option, to complete the process you will need to fill in a simple form with an explanation of why you decided to delete the account, etc.
How To Delete Xbox Account – Alternative Way
Also, another answer for “how to delete Xbox account” question, and we will review it in this paragraph. If you somehow can’t get access to your gaming console, you can delete the account using your PC and simple internet browser.
1. Firstly, visit Xbox Live and sign in to your account.
2. Second, find the “My Microsoft Account” button near your account’s image.
3. Afterward, select the tab “Your Info”.
4. Scroll to the bottom, where you can find the “How to close your account” button.
5. There will be a new window with a step-by-step deletion process.
6. The rest process will be the same as in the previous deletion method.
That’s it! Deleting your Xbox account is a relatively simple process, but it is important to remember that doing so will also delete any associated data from Microsoft’s servers. Thanks for reading this article about how to delete Xbox account easily. Also, don’t forget to check out our new articles.