How To Check YouTube Subscription History With Ease
Do you want to know how to check your YouTube subscription history? In this article, we will describe three different methods that you can use to know how to check YouTube subscription history. We will also provide instructions on how to do so. So whether you are looking for a way to view your YouTube activity offline or need to troubleshoot an issue, we have you covered!
How To Check My YouTube Subscriptions List
You might want to check YouTube subscription history, but before that, you need to find out the whole list of subscriptions. It’s quite easy to do:
Firstly, you need to enter YouTube and sign in to your account. Secondly, you should go to the main page by clicking on the home icon in the top-left corner.
Now, select the “Subscriptions” tab from the top of the page. Here, you will see the complete list of YouTube videos from your subscription list.
If you want to check actual subscription, but not videos – click the “Manage” button in the top right corner.
Now you see the whole list of your YouTube subscriptions.
How To Check YouTube Subscription History With Date
In case you want to check how long you’ve been subscribed to a particular YouTube channel – you can use the xxluke.de tool. It’s a great tool for checking YouTube subscription history, and it’s very easy to use!
To do that, you should:
Go to xxluke.de.
Enter your channel ID.
Press “Continue” button.
Now, you see the list of channels you subscribed for and also the date, when you did it.
Checking YouTube Subscription History
- Go to your channel and find the “Subscriptions” option. Click on it , and you will see the list of channels you are subscribed to in the form of a vertical list.
- Now, find the channel you want to check, click on it;
- Find the “About” button, click it;
- Now you will see the information about when you subscribed;
Why Should You Check Your YouTube Subscription History
There are several reasons why you should check your YouTube subscription history. For example:
- You may want to know how long you have been subscribed to a particular channel;
- If you’re curious about whether you’ve been kicked off a channel, there’s an option to ask;
- It’s possible that you’d want to know what channels you’ve previously subscribed to.
Checking your YouTube subscription history is a good way to keep track of your YouTube activity and make sure that you are not missing out on any new videos from your favorite channels!
In this article, we have described three different methods of how to check your YouTube subscription history. We have also provided instructions on how to do so easily. So whether you are looking for a way to view your YouTube activity offline or need to troubleshoot an issue, we have you covered!